Senior UX Researcher (Remote)
At Jungle Scout, we are on a mission to empower entrepreneurs and brands to grow successful e-commerce businesses, and we provide the industry-leading data, powerful tools, and resources they need.
Are you intensely curious about users' problems and love to translate research findings into concrete recommendations for positively impacting their experience?
Have you worked with a product team in a fast-paced environment to deliver measurable value to users?
If so, then you’re who we’re looking for!
We’re growing and looking to add a passionate Senior UX Researcher to our nimble and customer-focused product design team.
In this role, you will:
- Use your research findings to become a key influencer into our product roadmap and project priorities.
- Oversee large scale generative studies intended to develop a deeper understanding of our users in order to find opportunities for solutions and innovation.
- Partner with product, design and engineering to develop and deliver impactful product research that validates design intentions.
- Identify the best research approaches to get the right answers in an entrepreneurial and fast-turn environment.
- Synthesize research findings into actionable insights and recommendations that your stakeholders and peers can act upon.
- Partner with data science to pair research findings with behavioral data to form 360-degree understandings of user interactions and pain points.
- Extend your expertise beyond conducting research to mentoring, teaching and guiding others across the organization in their independent research efforts as well.
Who you are:
- Empathetic and Curious. You care deeply about user success and want to discover all the ways our products could do a better job solving their problems, meeting their expectations and fueling their aspirations.
- Collaborative. You do your best work when partnering across disciplines --especially with product managers and data scientists -- and love working closely with designers to support their efforts.
- Owner. You do whatever it takes to get the answers we need , from formal studies to guerilla testing.
- Influencer. You are a strong advocate for the value of user testing in the overall product mix and work to help grow the footprint of UX Research as a critical component of UX Design.
- This isn’t your first rodeo. We believe experience is best measured in results and intensity (not years), but you need to have been in this game for some time (we're thinking about 4-5 years of directly related product research experience in addition to a bachelor’s degree in, Human Computer Interaction, UX Research, UX Design or equivalent work experience). You’re well-versed in working on product teams in iterative & agile software development environments and you have:
- Expertise with Figma and other prototyping tools.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully deliver against role responsibilities, working with minimal guidance and direction in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience successfully conducting research remotely.
- Deep knowledge of the full spectrum of research modalities, tools and methodologies.
Working at Jungle Scout
- The BEST team.
- Remote-first culture.
- International Meetups.
- Access to Jungle Scout tools & experts.
- Performance Bonus.
- Flexible Vacation.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits & Retirement Program.
We prioritize Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Jungle Scout, we hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.
Jungle Scout is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
All offers of employment at Jungle Scout are contingent upon clear results of a comprehensive background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates prior to the start date.