Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms carefully and ensure that you understand the conditions of the scholarship.
Jungle Scout reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship if students are subsequently found to be ineligible or if these terms and conditions are not adhered to.
Jungle Scout reserves the right to amend its scholarship provision without notice.
1.1 Applicant requirements
As a Jungle Scout Scholarship holder you are required to:
- Accept the scholarship by the given deadline. Jungle Scout reserves the right to withdraw the offer of a scholarship if it is not accepted by the given deadline.
- Meet any conditions attached to your academic offer.
- Register on your academic course by the given start date, as specified in your application. Scholarships may not be deferred to the following semester or academic year.
- Be registered as a full-time student at an accredited College or University in the United States
- Be registered as a student in the fields of Business, Entrepreneurship or Computer Science. All related fields will be considered and must be specified in the application.
- Utilize the awarded scholarship to fund your studies in your particular field and/or to fund a particular project. This can include tuition fees, equipment and books and living costs as a student.
- Make satisfactory progress on your programme of study. The scholarship is subject to satisfactory progress.
- Repay the scholarship amount, pro-rata, if you withdraw from your course before completion of the semester.
- Agree to send Jungle Scout an update of your academic progress half way through the semester which has been awarded funding and attend a personal coaching session with Greg Mercer
- Agree to Jungle Scout contacting you at the end of the semester for an update on how the scholarship has influenced your studies.
- Agree to Jungle Scout contacting you on or after your graduation to find out how the scholarship has helped to influence your career.
Please note that this Scholarship will be funded by profits from the sale of our product on Amazon, and backed by Jungle Scout. Applicants awarded any scholarship funding will be responsible for their own tax liability.
We will publish details of the name of winner, title of award, course title and academic school on the Jungle Scout website.
Applicants will be selected anonymously by an internal committee, based on merit, strength of application and reason for applying for funding. Winners will be contacted by email.
Your contact details will not be given to any external organization or third party (ever), and will only be used to contact you about the outcome of your application.