We started Jungle Scout to help people create their own freedom, in regards to time, money, and location.
We have helped thousands of people launch successful businesses on Amazon,
and we are just getting started.
Join the movement to empower entrepreneurs around the world.
Why Is Jungle Scout A Special Place To Work?
A Top Notch Team:
We like to think that Jungle Scout is the industry-leading product research tool for a reason #humblebrag. We focus on excellence in every aspect of the company, including our people!
Work when, and where, suits you best. Our team is distributed across the globe. Literally.
While we do have fun, we are a serious business. Our compensation packages are among the most competitive offerings you’ll find.
Whether Bali, Rio de Janiero, Vietnam, or Whistler, we have team meetups around the world to work together, plan future products, make videos, and have some fun too!
Do you wake up hungry to dive in to your analytics dashboard? Do you live in a mix of digital marketing alphabet soup–learning and applying strategies to constantly improve your game, whether SEO, SEM, PPC, email?
Being a generalist is not necessarily a bad thing. In fact, that’s what we are looking for: someone who has the know-how and work ethic to know how to find, communicate with, and acquire fellow hustlers who need Jungle Scout.
What You Will Do:
- Identify scalable opportunities for growth across marketing channels, paid and unpaid
- Plan & oversee the execution of all SEM, SEO, Paid Social, Display Advertising, and Email campaigns
- Optimize conversion rates at each stage of the marketing funnel
- This list is intentionally short, as the specific tactics you employ to drive growth are completely open-ended, depending on where you identify opportunity and how you intend to capture that opportunity!
Who You Are:
- Smart, analytical, with a penchant for execution. You know how to do your job, but don’t need to shout it from the rooftops. You will be responsible for the growth of multiple products, and will have a lot on your plate at all times….and you will love the challenge of self-improvement and constant learning.
- You are highly analytical, and let the numbers guide your decision. You understand marketing funnels and how they can prioritize and guide your decisions and prioritization.
- You have 3+ years in digital marketing, with the success stories and failures to prove it.
- You can plan, prioritize, and execute without oversight and micromanaging.
- You are creative and unconventional with your thinking to find and convert customers. And self-sufficient to set your own goals, create the campaigns quickly, launch.
- You are an Amazon seller, with a deep familiarity of the Amazon seller ecosystem, and the challenges and goals that define Amazon sellers.
Why Jungle Scout:
We are a fun-loving group of professionals, working remotely around the world with pursuing one goal: to help people launch and grow successful Amazon businesses. Jungle Scout has competitive compensation packages, with unlimited vacation days, educational stipend, and the mindset that you should work when and where most suits your personality.
Here’s a video of the team taken on our twice-yearly trips to exotic locations around the world. Previous trips have included Bali, Rio de Janeiro, the jungles of Vietnam, coastal Mexico, Budapest, and Vancouver. We work hard and play hard, and would love to have you on the team if it’s meant to be.
Jungle Scout is looking for a smart and hard working digital marketer with deep experience in customer acquisition in China. You will be creating, designing, engineering, and iterating through many different types of marketing strategies and channels with the end goal of reaching new customers and retaining existing customers in the China market.
- Controlling and optimizing the entire sales funnel for the Chinese market
- Identify, create, and monitor A/B and multivariate tests to maximize conversion rates, retention, customer LTV, and other key KPIs
- Identify each products’ ideal customer profile and work with all departments to ensure that those users’ needs are being met and exceeded
- Grow Jungle Scout and Jump Send's organic search traffic for Chinese geographies
- Strategize and execute marketing plans to increase brand awareness of Jungle Scout
- Identify and iterate through marketing channels
- Provide production vision to help identify emerging market segments
- Fluent in written and spoken Chinese and English
- Experience as Amazon seller, FBA, and ecommerce
- Minimum 3 years Digital marketing experience
- Experience with SaaS and/or enterprise software
- Ability to lead and collaborate with both the product team and the marketing team
- Core understanding of each product and the needs of our customers
- Basic coding experience
- Experience using analytics to quantify and iterate through marketing strategies
- You have created something online before
You'll be working on architecting and building features on existing web applications and mobile applications, maintaining and improving the current application's code base and system architecture, as well creating new web and mobile apps.
Although we primarily build in Rails and React, you'll have the freedom to propose development of new features, micro-services, and applications in the technologies that you think are best suited for the problems being solved.
- Assist with the architecture, building, scaling and maintaining of multiple applications
- Contribute to maintenance and improvement of development, staging and production environments
- Participate in project planning and management
- Conduct code reviews
- Contribute to ongoing improvement of team practices and procedures
- Roles and responsibilities within the team will vary depending on your experience
- Minimum 2 years (intermediate) or 5 years (senior) as a software developer specifically working on web and mobile applications.
- Experience with React Native, Swift or Java is a huge asset
- Experience with Exlir, Go, or Erlang is a huge asset
- Experience deploying and managing staging and production environments on Heroku and AWS
- Experience working on big-data applications is a plus
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Experience working in and/or managing development teams of at least 3 other developers
Is this you? If so apply below and give us some more details about yourself and a link to your Github and/or web projects you have contributed to in the past!
Jungle Scout is growing quickly,
and always on the look out for All Star talent.
IS THAT YOU?
Whatever your talent is, we'd love to hear from you.
We just have a few questions below to help us get to know you a bit.