We started Jungle Scout to help people create their own freedom, in regards to time, money, and location.
We have helped thousands of people launch successful businesses on Amazon,
and we are just getting started.
Join the movement to empower entrepreneurs around the world.
Why Is Jungle Scout A Special Place To Work?
A Top Notch Team:
We like to think that Jungle Scout is the industry-leading product research tool for a reason #humblebrag. We focus on excellence in every aspect of the company, including our people!
Work when, and where, suits you best. Our team is distributed across the globe. Literally.
While we do have fun, we are a serious business. Our compensation packages are among the most competitive offerings you’ll find.
Whether Bali, Rio de Janiero, Vietnam, or Whistler, we have team meetups around the world to work together, plan future products, make videos, and have some fun too!
Full time, 100% remote. Candidates living outside of the US are encouraged to apply.
This is an open-ended type role and your responsibilities will likely change over time. You need to be a quick learner and very passionate about our customer’s happiness.
– Administrative type tasks (all those little things – brand registry, dealing with seller central support, etc.)
– Obsessed with customer support! You'll be in charge of all support tickets from the Amazon customers.
– Coordinate between trade partners and contractors. There are a lot of moving parts with the supply chain, you'll need to be great at delegating tasks and very organized to manage these tasks.
– Help the business thrive and grow! At the end of the day, you need to be passionate about making sure the business is operating smoothly and growing.
– Ability to push yourself to work hard with minimum supervision. This is a remote position so there is nobody watching over your shoulder to make sure you're working – you need to be self motivated!
– Very detail oriented and organized. You'll likely be completing dozens (maybe hundreds!) of small tasks everyday.
– Solid understanding of the basics of selling on Amazon. This area can be taught is you're very driven and check the rest of the boxes.
– Exceptional communication skills, both verbal, on video and in writing
This is a fantastic position for someone who is knowledgeable about Amazon and wants to be part of an exciting, fast growing physical products company. You'll be working with two other super fun individuals on a daily basis.
Full-time, remote position
The perfect candidate loves to be a part of a team, works fast, dominates the keyboard, understands the selling on Amazon world and has suggestions on how Jungle Scout can grow its customer base. We want to continue to wow our users and are interested in help achieving this goal as well as setting higher standard for the industry.
- Obsessed with customer support. You will be joining the customer success team to help with customer inquiries and to help answer selling on Amazon questions.
- Phone calls and video calls with customers. You must have great internet, a professional working environment and comfortable speaking with Amazon sellers.
- Weekly webinars. Again having a solid work environment is essential. You will be jumping on quick webinars with our new users weekly to help answer any questions they may have.
- Help us wow and grow our customer base. You will be empowered to try new ideas, bring your own ideas to the team as well as being passionate about Jungle Scout.
- Ability to push yourself and work hard with minimum supervision. Being a remote company we are very team focused but you will not have people looking over your shoulder to ensure you are working. You need to be self-motivated.
- Detail oriented and organized. You will be responsible for keeping track of trends in the customer success field as well as reporting those trends to the team. We want you to be completely in-tune with our customer base.
- Understanding of selling on Amazon. You need to have experience working to get a product launched, working with Amazon with issues, and just in general understand what our customers are experiencing.
- Exceptional people skills and communication skills. You will be working directly with our customer base and need to be able to connect with them. You will need to communicate verbally, on video and in writing.
This is the perfect position for someone who is knowledgeable about Amazon, loves helping and educating people, is team oriented, self-motivated and positive person. You will be joining the Jungle Scout team and working directly with our customer success team. It is a fast paced, exciting and fun environment.