We started Jungle Scout to help people create their own freedom, in regards to time, money, and location.
We have helped thousands of people launch successful businesses on Amazon,
and we are just getting started.
Join the movement to empower entrepreneurs around the world.
Why Is Jungle Scout A Special Place To Work?
A Top Notch Team:
We like to think that Jungle Scout is the industry-leading product research tool for a reason #humblebrag. We focus on excellence in every aspect of the company, including our people!
Work when, and where, suits you best. Our team is distributed across the globe. Literally.
While we do have fun, we are a serious business. Our compensation packages are among the most competitive offerings you’ll find.
Whether Bali, Rio de Janiero, Vietnam, or Whistler, we have team meetups around the world to work together, plan future products, make videos, and have some fun too!
This is an open-ended type role and your responsibilities will likely change over time. You need to be a quick learner and very passionate about our customer’s success.
– Provide recommendations on A/B tests for Splitly clients
– Prevent churn through re-engaging customers
– Answer customer support tickets and troubleshoot problems
– Provide live chat support
– Help plan the future roadmap of the application based on customer feedback
– Reach out to potential clients through email and provide sales support
– Write knowledge base articles and other types of helpful content
– Ability to push yourself to work hard with minimum supervision
– Very detail oriented and good with numbers
– Solid understanding of Amazon and listing optimization
– Exceptional communication skills, both verbal, on video and in writing
This is a fantastic position for someone who is knowledgeable about Amazon and wants to be part of an exciting, fast growing software company!