We started Jungle Scout to help people create their own freedom, in regards to time, money, and location.
We have helped thousands of people launch successful businesses on Amazon,
and we are just getting started.
Join the movement to empower entrepreneurs around the world.
Why Is Jungle Scout A Special Place To Work?
A Top Notch Team:
We like to think that Jungle Scout is the industry-leading product research tool for a reason #humblebrag. We focus on excellence in every aspect of the company, including our people!
Work when, and where, suits you best. Our team is distributed across the globe. Literally.
While we do have fun, we are a serious business. Our compensation packages are among the most competitive offerings you’ll find.
Whether Bali, Rio de Janiero, Vietnam, or Whistler, we have team meetups around the world to work together, plan future products, make videos, and have some fun too!
Jungle Scout is looking for a smart and hard working digital marketer with deep experience in customer acquisition in China. You will be creating, designing, engineering, and iterating through many different types of marketing strategies and channels with the end goal of reaching new customers and retaining existing customers in the China market.
- Controlling and optimizing the entire sales funnel for the Chinese market
- Identify, create, and monitor A/B and multivariate tests to maximize conversion rates, retention, customer LTV, and other key KPIs
- Identify each products’ ideal customer profile and work with all departments to ensure that those users’ needs are being met and exceeded
- Grow Jungle Scout and Jump Send's organic search traffic for Chinese geographies
- Strategize and execute marketing plans to increase brand awareness of Jungle Scout
- Identify and iterate through marketing channels
- Provide production vision to help identify emerging market segments
- Fluent in written and spoken Chinese and English
- Experience as Amazon seller, FBA, and ecommerce
- Minimum 3 years Digital marketing experience
- Experience with SaaS and/or enterprise software
- Ability to lead and collaborate with both the product team and the marketing team
- Core understanding of each product and the needs of our customers
- Basic coding experience
- Experience using analytics to quantify and iterate through marketing strategies
- You have created something online before
In short, you are responsible for owning the relationship with customers, for thinking about how to increase demand and usage of the Jungle Scout and Jump Send products.
Ultimately, you understand the customer better than anyone else, and answering their question: “Why do I need Jungle Scout? And why do I need it now?”
- Developing positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and enabling the Marketing team to ensure they are aligned and work efficiently to generate and close opportunities.
- developing documents defining positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and go-to-market strategy
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience with at least 2 years experience in a field facing role
- Deep experience as an Amazon seller
- Familiarity with the Jungle Scout and Jump Send products, and marketing materials
- Very strong written communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
You'll be working on architecting and building features on existing web applications and mobile applications, maintaining and improving the current application's code base and system architecture, as well creating new web and mobile apps.
Although we primarily build in Rails and React, you'll have the freedom to propose development of new features, micro-services, and applications in the technologies that you think are best suited for the problems being solved.
- Assist with the architecture, building, scaling and maintaining of multiple applications
- Contribute to maintenance and improvement of development, staging and production environments
- Participate in project planning and management
- Conduct code reviews
- Contribute to ongoing improvement of team practices and procedures
- Roles and responsibilities within the team will vary depending on your experience
- Minimum 2 years (intermediate) or 5 years (senior) as a software developer specifically working on web and mobile applications.
- Experience with React Native, Swift or Java is a huge asset
- Experience with Exlir, Go, or Erlang is a huge asset
- Experience deploying and managing staging and production environments on Heroku and AWS
- Experience working on big-data applications is a plus
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Experience working in and/or managing development teams of at least 3 other developers
Is this you? If so apply below and give us some more details about yourself and a link to your Github and/or web projects you have contributed to in the past!