Recession-Proof Ecommerce Strategies for Brands & Retailers
Almost 40% of brands and retailers on Amazon are concerned about the impacts of a recession, and nearly half say inflation remains a challenge.
In this webinar, join ecommerce experts from Jungle Scout Cobalt and Code3 for strategies to recession-proof your ecommerce strategy — from reducing overhead to reinvesting wisely. You will also learn how to optimize your marketing to drive more sales with less budget, outplay competitors, boost average order value, and more.
- Ways to cut expenses without sacrificing product and service quality
- Tips for reinvesting in your brand to maintain a competitive edge
- How to analyze your product performance from multiple angles
- Strategies for making the most of your marketing budget
- Insight into the data, KPIs, and principles that contribute to retail resiliency
- And more!
Connect with your host
Amazon Growth Expert and Agency Owner at Jungle Scout Enterprise
VP, Commerce Strategy at Code3
For the last 6 years, Jake has partnered with brands looking to scale on e-retail platforms like Amazon, Walmart, Instacart, and more. At Code3, Jake leads the Commerce Strategy team – to create holistic marketing plans for high-growth online marketplaces and e-retailers. These plans include strategic recommendations utilizing tactics such as paid media, SEO, and content, with a focus on driving profitable top-line sales growth for the brands they partner with.
Tools used in this webinar
Market InsightLearn more chevron_right
Cobalt Share of VoiceLearn more chevron_right
Advertising AnalyticsLearn more chevron_right
Downstream Advanced Budget ControlLearn more chevron_right