SellerCon is coming up, and here at Jungle Scout we’re super excited!
But if this is the first you’ve heard of SellerCon, don’t worry; this article will tell you everything you need to know about this awesome event, and why you should attend.
So what is SellerCon?
SellerCon is a huge Amazon seller conference taking place in Las Vegas, Nevada. Over the past six years, 15,000+ Amazon sellers from around the world have attended the conference to learn how to scale their brands.
And this year, from June 21st to the 23rd, thousands more will discover what works on Amazon now, what’s changed, and how to build a thriving business globally.
Who’s speaking at the conference?
I am, along with some major industry giants!
In fact, there are more than 40 presenters, which means you’ll have plenty of options when it comes to learning from different thought leaders in this space.
You can find a complete list of the conference’s speakers on the SellerCon site.
So why should you go to SellerCon 2019?
In case that list of amazing speakers isn’t enough to entice you, here are a few more reasons why you should consider going:
#1 – It’s a huge networking opportunity.
Over 3,000 Amazon FBA sellers will be attending this conference. And with the experiences of the attendees ranging from ‘just getting started’ to ‘created a multi-million dollar empire’, your chances of finding someone who’s gone through what you’re going through is massive.
In other words, your opportunity to learn from others’ mistakes–not to mention their wins–can’t be overestimated.
#2 – Amazon FBA sellers will learn a ton about the Amazon seller journey.
The variety of information available at this conference is incredible. Of the 45+ sessions you can attend, some of the topics being covered are:
- How to perfectly optimize your product listing page to rank better for keywords.
- How to improve conversions and drive more sales with zero extra traffic.
- What’s working now to get more (100% compliant) reviews on Amazon.
- The most effective way to structure and scale your Amazon Sponsored Products’ Pay-Per-Click (PPC) ad campaigns.
- The hottest markets to enter, and products to sell now on Amazon.
- Today’s most powerful software tools to automate and scale your Amazon sales, and how to use them the right way.
#3 – You will learn how to build and grow your brand.
SellerCon isn’t just about Amazon tactics though. There’s also plenty to learn about strategically growing your brand. You can take in sessions about:
- How some of the biggest consumer brands today built their brands (to $100 million and beyond).
- The latest strategies and tactics for scaling your brand on Amazon.
- How to protect your brand and its reputation on Amazon so you can reap the rewards without any risk.
- When and how to scale your Amazon business internationally.
- How to scale outside of Amazon to diversify your brand’s sales.
#4 – You’ll learn actionable strategies.
Sure, concepts can be helpful, but actionable strategies are better. At SellerCon, real Amazon sellers will share the game plans working for them today.
You’ll learn how they’ve doubled, tripled, and even “10x’ed” their sales on Amazon!
And with three full days of sessions presented by people who’ve been selling successfully on Amazon and beyond, you’ll come away with exactly what you need to increase your sales in 2019 and for years into the future.
You might even grow your sales right at the conference.
#5 – There will be something for everyone.
Whether you’re just getting started with your first product, or you’re already selling $10 million plus, SellerCon will have sessions that are right for you.
It’s a huge learning event for beginners and experts alike.
Finally, get a discount off of the original ticket price.
If you sign up now, you can get money off of your SellerCon ticket price, courtesy of Jungle Scout. This deal expires on May 30th though, so don’t put it off.
In my experience, events like these tend to sell out quickly (VIP passes for this conference are already gone!), as people from all over the world fly in to attend. Don’t wait until the last minute.
Hope to see you there!