Complete Amazon FBA Product Research Guide (2022)
In this complete product research guide, we’ll show you 5 unique methods for choosing your Amazon product that will help you find products with high demand & low competition, as well as some advanced strategies to stand out from the crowd.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- Why product research matters
- Winning product must-haves
- Winning product nice to haves
- Doing product research using the Product Database
- Product research strategy 1: finding products with high demand & low competition
- Doing product research using the Opportunity Finder
- Advanced product research strategy 1: finding products with high sales but low ratings
- Advanced product research strategy 2: finding new products with high sales but poor listings & low reviews
- Advanced product research strategy 3: finding products with low costs & high-profit margins
- Advanced product research strategy 4: finding barely oversized products
- Free downloadable cheat sheet
- Narrowing down your list using the Product Tracker
- How to get more guidance: Freedom Builder Bootcamp
Connect with your host
Ecommerce Training Expert at Jungle Scout
Jake Zaratsian is an Amazon seller, scriptwriter, and presenter for the video team at Jungle Scout. He lives in Austin, Texas, where he spends much of his free time enjoying sports (“Go Browns, Cavs, Buckeyes, and Guardians!”), local comedy, and his private label Amazon business. Jake owns Natural Events, a private label brand specializing in compostable dinnerware.
Amazon Seller & Video Manager at Jungle Scout
Lenny Smith is an Amazon seller, ecommerce expert, and video team manager at Jungle Scout. He’s been with the company since the beginning, and has been selling on Amazon since 2015. When not working with ecommerce, he spends his time with his wife and goldendoodle in Austin, Texas, hiking, watching new movies, and, unsurprisingly, filmmaking.