Software Sales Representative
At Jungle Scout, we are on a mission to empower entrepreneurs and brands to grow successful e-commerce businesses, and we provide the industry-leading data, powerful tools, and resources they need.
- Responsible for converting potential customers based on their needs. Here in Jungle Scout we believe in conveying the value of our tool to the customers and you are the person who bridges Jungle Scout and our customers.
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process.
- Leads generation by cooperating with the Marketing team, going to regional offline events or cold calling.
- Meet sales goals and objectives set by leadership. You will own the sales target and your annual bonus is also based on your target.
- Build strong customer relationships to maintain old business and acquire new customers.
- Communicate with customers to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed.
- Direct customers to the right department to offer them timely service.
- Improve sales skills to increase sales success rate.
- 2 years’ experience as a sales rep and has a proven record as a successful sales person with a SaaS/ ecommerce/ cross-border solution.
- Experience in ecommerce platforms like Amazon is a big plus, but not required.
- Entrepreneurial spirit who wants to make a mark in a fast-growing company.
- Communication skills: Sales need to know when to talk and when to listen. You will also need to learn how to listen for common objections and utilize sales training to overcome them.
- Persuasion skills: Persuasion and influencing can help salespeople to close the deal. Beside building relationships and trust with customers. A great sales rep knows when to persuade.
- Aggressive: eager to hit your target in creative ways.
- Teamwork: You will have to work with marketing, affiliate and other sales team members to set and achieve goals.
- Mathematical skills. You will often have to calculate percentages, sales prices and discounts quickly and accurately so as to serve customers in a timely manner.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Willingness to travel.
- 根据潜在客户的需求促成客户成交。在 Jungle Scout 我们致力将产品的价值传递给客户，您将是连接Jungle Scout 与客户的桥梁。
- 2年或以上销售经验，并拥有成功的SaaS/ 电子商务/ 跨境解决方案销售记录。
About Jungle Scout
Jungle Scout is the leading all-in-one platform for selling on Amazon, with the mission of providing powerful data and insights to help entrepreneurs and brands grow successful Amazon businesses.
The Jungle Scout team is a group of smart, motivated, and fun-loving professionals working hard to help our customers achieve success. We have employees across the world as well as in our hub offices in Austin TX USA; Vancouver BC Canada; and Shenzhen GD China.
We offer workplace flexibility, competitive compensation packages, insurance, generous vacation, and professional development to help you thrive in your career. The entire Jungle Scout team also gathers for annual all-expenses-paid retreats — past locations have included Bali, Bangkok, Vietnam, Budapest, Mexico, Colombia, and Costa Rica. Check us out!
About Jungle Scout
Jungle Scout is the leading all-in-one platform for selling on Amazon, supporting more than $8 billion in annual Amazon revenue. Founded in 2015 as the first Amazon product research tool, Jungle Scout today features a full suite of best-in-class business management solutions and powerful market intelligence resources to help entrepreneurs and brands manage their e-commerce businesses. Jungle Scout is headquartered in Austin, Texas and supports 10 global Amazon marketplaces.
The Jungle Scout team is a group of smart, motivated, and fun-loving professionals working hard to help our customers achieve success. We have a remote-first culture with employees across the world as well as in our hub offices in Austin, TX; Vancouver, BC; and Shenzhen, China. We believe team members should have the opportunity to choose the work environment that works best for them, so we give our team members the option of working from home, at one of our hub offices, or from a co-working space.
We offer workplace flexibility, competitive compensation packages, 401K/RRSP matching, generous vacation, and professional development to help you thrive in your career. The entire Jungle Scout team also gathers for annual all-expenses-paid retreats — past locations have included Bali, Bangkok, Vietnam, Budapest, Mexico, Colombia, and Costa Rica. Check us out!
We prioritize Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Jungle Scout, we hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.
Jungle Scout is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
All offers of employment at Jungle Scout are contingent upon clear results of a comprehensive background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates prior to start date.