Senior Technical Recruiter
At Jungle Scout, we are on a mission to empower entrepreneurs and brands to grow successful e-commerce businesses, and we provide the industry-leading data, powerful tools, and resources they need.
Are you tenacious, resilient and stop at nothing to find the B E S T candidates for every role?
Are you thoughtful and always focused on providing the ultimate candidate experience?
Are you a natural connector that is eager to play a part in growing our global team & brand?
Amazing, then you’re the type of person we’re looking for!
We are growing our Talent Acquisition team with a Senior Recruitment Specialist. In this role, you will support our growth in our offices but also hire globally to continue building our remote-first culture & team. You will live and breathe the Jungle Scout values. You will also build strong and trusted relationships with both candidates and Jungle Scouters.
Interested in learning more? Let’s get into the details:
What you will be doing:
- Full cycle recruitment. Recruit primarily for technical roles but also non-technical positions from time to time. Utilize various sources and mediums to conduct strategic sourcing and outreach initiatives to identify and engage with top active and passive talent in the marketplace. Generate and maintain internal and external job postings.
- Data-driven decision making & strategy. Gather data on important recruitment variables, work to continuously improve metrics and make decisions based on data. Work with the Director of TA to create TA strategies to ensure JS recruiting is constantly approaching sourcing & recruitment from a creative, innovative lens so we can continue to bring in the best talent to continuously level up our team.
- Partner & Design. Build strong relationships with your hiring managers, primarily within the Engineering team, to determine the team's hiring needs, design job descriptions and hiring strategies.
- Support Hiring Teams and Innovate Recruiting. Be a recruiting expert at Jungle Scout. Coach our hiring teams to identify and hire top talent. Work to continuously iterate & improve our recruiting processes and program.
- Collaborate. Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing strategies to attract the best talent to Jungle Scout offices. Also guide & support hiring team members through the interview process with coaching on best practices.
- Build & nurture. Develop pipelines of top-notch passive candidates and create nurture campaigns to ensure Jungle Scout stays top of mind.
- Champion Jungle Scout’s Brand. Drive and champion Jungle Scout’s brand creating new ways to grow it’s presence externally and also be a culture champion internally.
Who you are:
- An experienced Technical Recruiter. You know your way around an ATS (bonus points for Greenhouse), you’re a whiz with Boolean searches, and you’re passionate about providing a killer candidate experience. You’re a hunter - you are always proactively sourcing for each role to ensure you are finding the best. It would be ideal if you have both agency and internal recruitment experience.
- Tech savvy. You are everyone’s go-to recruiter for Technical roles because you have a track-record of success when it comes to hiring top tier Technical talent. You can speak the lingo and understand the details of each role whether it’s a Solution Architect or Engineering Manager, and your hiring managers know you get it & trust that you’ll find their person in record time.
- Priority setting master. You’re a time management maven and are known for being exceptionally organized. You know where to focus your time and energy but are also able to handle something coming up on-the-fly.
- Culture champion. You are the ultimate brand ambassador. You live & breathe our values. You take pride in professionally representing JS at industry events and on social media.
- Authentic. There’s no one kind of Jungle Scouter, we’re always looking for people who can bring new perspectives to our teams. We want someone who is 100% themselves.
- Tenacious & empathetic. You have impeccable drive and are determined to succeed! You also understand people are everything. You listen to understand, provide the ultimate service, and demonstrate kindness in all interactions.
About Jungle Scout
Jungle Scout is the leading all-in-one platform for selling on Amazon, supporting more than $8 billion in annual Amazon revenue. Founded in 2015 as the first Amazon product research tool, Jungle Scout today features a full suite of best-in-class business management solutions and powerful market intelligence resources to help entrepreneurs and brands manage their e-commerce businesses. Jungle Scout is headquartered in Austin, Texas and supports 10 global Amazon marketplaces.
The Jungle Scout team is a group of smart, motivated, and fun-loving professionals working hard to help our customers achieve success. We have a remote-first culture with employees across the world as well as in our hub offices in Austin, TX; Vancouver, BC; and Shenzhen, China. We believe team members should have the opportunity to choose the work environment that works best for them, so we give our team members the option of working from home, at one of our hub offices, or from a co-working space.
We offer workplace flexibility, competitive compensation packages, 401K/RRSP matching, generous vacation, and professional development to help you thrive in your career. The entire Jungle Scout team also gathers for annual all-expenses-paid retreats — past locations have included Bali, Bangkok, Vietnam, Budapest, Mexico, Colombia, and Costa Rica. Check us out!
We prioritize Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Jungle Scout, we hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.
Jungle Scout is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
All offers of employment at Jungle Scout are contingent upon clear results of a comprehensive background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates prior to start date.