Want to know what Jungle Scout has been up to lately? Check out our Changelog, highlighting all of the new feature enhancements we’ve introduced over the past few weeks.
And stay tuned for more improvements at the beginning of each month!
- Annotations: Add manual notes to each ASIN and have them displayed on your product’s graph
- For example, you can create a note to state when you launched a deal on your ASIN; that way you can see the impact running a discount has on your product’s rank
- Top 10 and top 50 search volume: From the main table view, see the total search volume for the top 10 and top 50 keywords your product is ranking for
- Multi-select: Sellers with accounts connected to Seller Central can select and add multiple ASINs to the Rank Tracker at the same time
- ‘Match to table’ updates: Sort your product’s data by rank and view up to 10 keywords at a time on its graph
- ‘Select All’ filters: Quickly remove filters by clicking ‘Select All’
- ‘Partial’ label to ‘In Listing’ column: A new label — ‘Partial’ — now displays when a product shares at least one of the words within a specific keyword phrase
- Added ‘Overall Rank’ column and filter: View your product’s position for Amazon’s sponsored and organic search page results
- Full export: Easily download full keyword lists to a CSV file
- MWS Japan: Jungle Scout now supports amazon.co.jp
- Keyword Scout and Opportunity Finder: Both features are now fully available within the Japanese Marketplace
- Historical data: See up to six months of historical product data
- New fields:
- Variant differences
- Monthly revenue
- Monthly sales
- Date first available.
- Firefox support: Jungle Scout’s fully-featured Extension can now be used in Firefox
Jungle Scout updates
- Jungle Scout’s weekly newsletter: Relevant articles and reports, videos, upcoming events, and industry highlight to keep you up to date on the latest trends and tools to grow your business
How to Find Products to Sell on Amazon During COVID-19
Changing times means changing consumer preferences. Join expert Amazon seller Lenny Smith for a webinar and Q&A on how to find products to sell on Amazon during COVID-19. Plus, learn how to navigate Amazon’s new 200-unit limit.
Get Ready for Black Friday
Planning out your Amazon Black Friday strategy, but not sure how to best prepare? In this webinar, Jungle Scout’s Amazon FBA expert Lenny Smith covers these three must-do strategies for success:
- Inventory preparation: Learn how to estimate how much inventory you’ll need
- Powering up your listing: What you need to do to rank on page one of Amazon’s search results
- Monitoring your performance: Checking ad spend and inventory levels to get ready for next quarter
- Email subject lines: New dynamic alerts keep users up to speed with important updates
- ‘Sales Snapshot’: Get a financial overview of your business, and of your product sales, over time with the Sales Snapshot
- ‘Sales Recap’: Get a recap of your sales, plus your profits and losses, for the last seven and/or the last 30 days
- Comparative trends: Quickly identify sales performance over time
- Improved support: For mobile devices, including fixes for iOS Dark Mode
- Historical data: Uncover which keywords have an established history of high performance, and those that don’t
- Preset filters: To see the most critical keyword data influencing your ranking strategy, check out our new preset filters
- Keyword influence: Reverse-search your competitors’ ASINs to identify their high-traffic keywords and track the influence of each keyword
- Comprehensive picture of historical rank: View multiple keywords related to one ASIN or a grouping of ASINs on one graph
- Add and track keyword lists: Keyword lists and keyword groupings from Keyword Scout can now be added to, and tracked in Rank Tracker
- Profit Overview – Multi-product view:
- See how your company-level profitability is broken down between your products
- Easily identify product-level issues like high return rates and low ROI by comparing several products in the same view
- New advanced sort and search functions have been added, with a customizable data selector
How to Sell on Amazon 2020: YouTube Premiere
This is the ultimate step-by-step tutorial for those looking to learn everything there is to know about How to Sell on Amazon in 2020.
Stay on top of the latest Amazon news, tips, and best practices with guest experts and become a Mastermind with Jungle Scout! We’ll be offering in-depth explanations of the latest information about the Amazon space, along with a LIVE weekly Q&A.
We’ve revamped our self-service options! Our more robust Resource Center now has an updated “Get Started Checklist,” a new module with comprehensive product walkthroughs, product notifications and more.
We updated our left-hand navigation. This will provide users with access to more in-product screen space without the menu encroaching on the tools.