In the world of ecommerce, change is inevitable. It’s a realm of constant evolution, where Amazon sellers need to stay updated with the tools and data to master the marketplace.
Jungle Scout can help you start a profitable business, manage, and grow it — it’s the industry’s all-in-one platform for selling on Amazon and beyond. With features to support product research, acquire reviews, and streamline finances and inventory, Jungle Scout is the perfect companion for success on Amazon. Plus, you’ll get the best customer support around.
Jungle Scout pricing and subscription plans
As selling online becomes more and more popular, our plans allow people to take advantage of the ecommerce boom with affordable tools to help them succeed — without sacrificing quality or data accuracy.
Here are Jungle Scout’s current plans (we’ll get into the details in a bit):
The Basic plan allows you to start product research and validate your ideas with Jungle Scout’s browser extension.
COST: $49 per month
- Single user license
- Full access to Jungle Scout’s browser extension (Chrome and Firefox)
- Full access to Academy’s training tutorials and Sales Analytics
- Limited access to Product Tracker, Opportunity Finder, Product Database, Keyword Scout, and Supplier Database
The Suite plan offers everything you need to find new products and expertly manage your Amazon business.
COST: $69 per month ($589 billed annually)
Includes all Basic features plus:
- The ability to add more users
- Access to more in-depth historical product and keyword data
- Full access to Opportunity Finder, Product Database, Keyword Scout, Supplier Database, and greater access to Product Tracker
- Advanced seller features, including Review Automation, Rank Tracker, and Inventory Manager
The Professional plan gives you even more historical data and more users. It’s the best option for ambitious and enterprising sellers.
COST: $129 per month ($999 billed annually)
Includes all Suite features plus:
- Six users included
- Six months of historical data in Product Tracker
- Two years of historical keyword data
- Ability to track up to 1000 ASINs
- Priority onboarding
To learn more about our subscriptions, check out our pricing page.
Determine which plan is right for you
Knowing what software is a must for your Amazon business (versus what is a “nice-to-have”) can be confusing — particularly if you’re new to selling online. Jungle Scout’s subscription options make it easier for you to decide what tools are right for you right now.
If you’re an experienced seller with a team of three or more working with you, the Professional plan is your best bet. Though you can add additional users/seats to the Suite plan, it’s significantly less expensive to get those extra seats by opting for a Professional plan.
Plus, you can set different permissions for each seat. That way, your employees can only access what you want them to.
But if you’re new to Amazon — and want all the tools to build a profitable business — go for a Suite plan.
What every plan includes
Regardless of whether you go for Basic or Professional, you will always have access to the most accurate data in the industry. Every plan also includes Jungle Scout’s browser extension for Chrome and Firefox. Let’s break down our features:
- AccuSales™: Our estimates are generated using our customized algorithm, which delivers the industry’s most accurate forecasts for Amazon sales.
- Historical product tracking data: You can make sure a product performs well over time by tracking its performance. (*Access level dependent on plan)
- Historical keyword data: Ensure you have the best possible keywords for your product by tracking them to see if their performance remains steady over time. (*Access level dependent on plan)
- Marketplaces: No matter the plan, Jungle Scout is fully compatible with 10 of Amazon’s global marketplaces supporting third-party sellers, with partial compatibility for select marketplaces.
Product research features
- Browser extension: Research products on Amazon using our browser extension for Chrome and Firefox.
- Opportunity Score: Quickly view a product’s profitability and competitive potential.
Business management features
- Sales Analytics: Track all your expenses and Amazon sales data.
- Request Reviews: Request bulk product reviews through Seller Central in one click.
Support and training
- Academy: From resources to help you learn how to sell on Amazon (with step-by-step tutorials from Amazon pros) to advanced techniques for established sellers, Academy has training materials for beginners and seasoned sellers alike.
- Customer support: We have the best support team around! It doesn’t matter if you want help with our software or have questions about your Amazon business. Our team will get you the answers you’re seeking. Our customer support experts are available 24/7.
New home dashboard
- Jungle Scout’s home dashboard got a makeover. Now when you log into Jungle Scout, you’ll see a high-level view of all your metrics in one place.
- You can also browse Jungle Scout features by business objective and get links to Jungle Scout resources, including our popular Free Resources page.
Additionally, each plan includes varying levels of access to the following product research features:
- Product Tracker: Organize a group of product ideas and compare their sales performance over time.
- Opportunity Finder: Uncover profitable opportunities by searching for high-demand and low-competition keywords.
- Product Database: Conduct product research using the industry’s most comprehensive Amazon catalog.
- Keyword Scout: Discover high-converting keywords using advanced filters and reverse-search ASINs to compare their keywords.
- Supplier Database: Find and verify suppliers to source your products.
What Suite and Professional plans include
If you are looking for more functionality beyond the basics, our Suite and Professional plans give you greater access to the features above, plus additional seller features:
Business management features
- Review Automation: Automate the Seller Central review request process to earn more reviews for your product.
- Rank Tracker: Monitor keyword rank history for multiple keywords simultaneously, all on one graph.
- Listing Builder: Build data-driven listings with a proven keyword strategy.
- Inventory Manager: Accurately predict how much stock you should order and when with Jungle Scout’s powerful demand forecasting technology.
- Alerts: Customize notifications for product changes like price, hijacks, and Buy Box ownership.
- Promotions: Promote your launch with coupons and offers to boost sales and earn reviews.
- Supplier Tracker: Manage supplier communications, compare quotes, and generate purchase orders.
The extra perks of going Professional
- Priority onboarding: We are committed to helping our customers succeed, which is why we introduced priority onboarding. This is ideal for new sellers who want to get up and running as quickly as possible or for advanced sellers who want to speed up their growth on Jungle Scout.
- More historical data: From keywords to sales data, you get access to the most historical data with the Professional plan. And having that breadth of information will give you a distinct advantage over your competition.
- More users: Our Professional plan includes six users. When it comes to selling on Amazon, the more, the merrier!
Want to level up? Try Freedom Builder Bootcamp
For sellers who are ready to hit the ground running with Amazon FBA, Jungle Scout offers one-of-a-kind training: Freedom Builder Bootcamp (FBB). FBB teaches you the ins and outs of selling and sets you up with the most comprehensive course for winning on Amazon.
In addition to an annual Professional plan with one user seat, you’ll get the following:
- Lifetime access to the Freedom Builder Bootcamp course and all future updates, including:
- Advanced seller video lessons
- JungleCon video library
- VIP customer support
- Weekly live video coaching sessions
- Exclusive Freedom Builder Community access
- Feedback on one Amazon listing
And as a bonus, you’ll get the following resources:
- Month-by-Month Seller Guide
- Product Research Checklist
- How to Sell on Amazon 2022 PDF Guide
At $999, it’s the same cost as an annual Professional plan. For an enthusiastic seller, FBB has all the bases covered.
Join Jungle Scout today
In 2022, ecommerce will have more momentum than ever before. Now is the perfect time to join Amazon’s selling community.
Do you have any questions or comments about Jungle Scout? Let us know in the comments below!