In the world of ecommerce, change is inevitable. Because of this constant evolution, it’s important for Amazon sellers to stay up to date with the tools and data they need to master the marketplace.
Jungle Scout can help you start a profitable business, manage, and grow it — it’s the industry’s all-in-one platform for selling on Amazon. With features to support product research, acquire reviews, and streamline finances and inventory, Jungle Scout is the perfect companion for success on Amazon. Plus, you’ll get the best customer support around.
Even if you’re totally new to entrepreneurship and selling on Amazon, Jungle Scout gives you the resources you need to make building a business a reality.
Jungle Scout pricing and subscription plans
With selling online becoming more and more popular, our plans allow people to take advantage of the ecommerce boom with affordable tools to help them succeed — without sacrificing quality or data accuracy.
These are Jungle Scout’s current plans:
The Basic plan allows you to start product research and validate your ideas with Jungle Scout’s Extension.
COST: $49 per month
- Single user license
- Access to Jungle Scout’s browser extension (Chrome and Firefox)
- Access to Academy’s training materials and Sales Analytics
- Limited access to Product Tracker
The Suite plan offers everything you need to find new products and expertly manage your Amazon business.
COST: $69 per month
INCLUDED: All Basic features plus:
- The ability to add more users
- Access to more in-depth historical product and keyword data
- More research features, like Opportunity Finder, Product Database, Keyword Scout, Supplier Database, and greater access to Product Tracker
- Advanced seller features, including Review Automation, Rank Tracker and Inventory Manager
The Professional plan gives you even more historical data and more users. It’s the best option for experienced sellers.
COST: $129 per month
INCLUDED: All Suite features plus:
- Six users included
- Six months of historical data in Product Tracker
- Two years of historical keyword data
- Ability to track up to 1000 ASINs
- Priority onboarding
To learn more about our subscriptions, check out all of the details on our pricing page.
Determine which plan is right for you
Knowing what software is a must for your Amazon business (versus what is a “nice-to-have”) can be confusing — particularly if you’re new to selling online. But, Jungle Scout’s subscription options make it easier for you to decide what tools are right for you right now.
For example, if you’re an experienced seller with a staff of three or more working with you, the Professional plan is your best bet. Though you can add additional users/seats to the Suite plan, it’s significantly less expensive to get those extra seats by opting for the Professional plan.
Plus, you can set different permissions for each user/seat. That way, your employees can only access what you want them to.
But if you’re new to Amazon — and want all the tools you need to build a profitable business — go for a Suite plan.
What every plan includes
Regardless of what subscription you choose, you will always have access to the most accurate data in the industry and the best support. Every plan also includes Jungle Scout’s browser extension for Chrome and Firefox.
- AccuSales™: Our estimates are generated using our customized algorithm, which delivers the industry’s most accurate estimates for Amazon sales.
- Historical product tracking data: You can make sure a product is performing well over time by tracking its performance. (*Access level dependent on plan)
- Historical keyword data: Ensure you have the best possible keywords for your product by tracking them to see if their performance remains steady over time. (*Access level dependent on plan)
- Marketplaces: No matter the plan, Jungle Scout is fully compatible with 10 of Amazon’s global marketplaces supporting third-party sellers, with partial compatibility for select marketplaces.
Product research features
- Extension: Research products right on Amazon using our browser extension for Chrome and Firefox.
- Opportunity Score: Quickly view a product’s profitability and competitive potential.
- Product Tracker: Organize a group of product ideas and compare their sales performance over time. (*Access level dependent on plan)
Business management features
- Sales Analytics: Track all your expenses and Amazon sales data.
- Request Reviews: Request bulk product reviews through Seller Central in one click.
Support and training
- Academy Training: From resources to help you learn how to sell on Amazon (with step-by-step tutorials from Amazon pros) to advanced techniques for established sellers, Academy has training material for beginners and seasoned sellers alike.
- Customer Support: We have the best support team around! It doesn’t matter if you need help with our software or you have questions about your Amazon business. Our team will get you the answers you’re looking for. Plus, our customer support experts are available 24/7.
What Suite and Professional plans include
If you are looking for more functionality beyond the basics, our Suite and Professional plans give you additional seller features:
Product research features
- Opportunity Finder: Uncover profitable opportunities by searching for high-demand and low-competition keywords.
- Product Database: Conduct product research using the industry’s most comprehensive Amazon catalog.
- Keyword Scout: Discover high-converting keywords using advanced filters and reverse-search ASINs to compare their keywords.
- Supplier Database: Find and verify suppliers to source your products.
Business management features
- Review Automation: Automate the Seller Central review request process to earn more reviews for your product.
- Rank Tracker: Monitor keyword rank history for multiple keywords at the same time, all on one graph.
- Listing Builder: Build data-driven listings with a proven keyword strategy.
- Inventory Manager: Accurately predict how much stock you should order and when with Jungle Scout’s powerful demand forecasting technology.
- Alerts: Customize notifications for product changes like price, hijacks, and Buy Box ownership.
- Promotions: Promote your launch with coupons and offers to boost sales and earn reviews.
- Supplier Tracker: Manage supplier communications, compare quotes, and generate purchase orders.
Professional plan features
- Priority onboarding: We are committed to helping our customers succeed, which is why we introduced priority onboarding. This is ideal for new sellers who want to get up and running as quickly as possible, or for the advanced seller who wants to speed up their growth on the platform.
- More historical data: From keywords to sales data, you get access to the most historical data with the Professional plan. And having that breadth of information will give you a distinct advantage over your competition.
- More users: With our Professional plan, 6 users are included. When it comes to selling on Amazon, the more the merrier!
In 2021, ecommerce has more momentum than ever before. Now is the perfect time to join Amazon’s selling community.
Regardless of where you are in your seller journey, Jungle Scout has all the tools you need to take your business to the next level. View all of the details on our pricing and get started today: