In the world of e-commerce, change is inevitable. Because of this constant evolution, it’s important for Amazon sellers to stay up to date with the tools and data they need to master their marketplace. So, if you haven’t seen us recently, we have some great news! We’ve made some changes to our Jungle Scout pricing and plans.
From priority onboarding to more historical data and valuable team management features, these updates will help you better understand and manage your Amazon business.
Even if you’re new to e-commerce and selling on Amazon, these adjustments could be a game changer for you as well!
Jungle Scout pricing and subscription plans
With selling online becoming more and more popular, our new plans allow people wanting to take advantage of the e-commerce boom to access affordable tools to help them succeed — without giving up quality or data accuracy.
These are our new 2020 plans:
This plan is perfect for those just starting out. It gives you all the essentials you need to jumpstart your product research and Amazon business.
COST: $39 per month
- Product research essentials, like Product Database and Product Tracker
- Access to Academy’s training materials
- Single user license
- Full access to the Chrome browser extension
If you’re looking for additional functionality, the Suite option gives you access to advanced features that help you manage your Amazon business.
COST: $69 per month
INCLUDED: All Basic features plus:
- The ability to add more users
- Access to more in-depth historical product and keyword data
- Advanced seller features, like the Rank Tracker and Listing Builder
The Professional plan gives you even more data and more users. It’s the best option for sellers looking for an all-in-one solution for their Amazon business.
COST: $129 per month
INCLUDED: All Suite features plus:
- Six total users
- Six months of historical data in Product Tracker
- Two years of historical keyword data
- Priority onboarding
To learn more about our subscriptions, check out all of the details on our pricing page.
Determine which plan is right for you
Knowing what software is a must for your Amazon business (versus what is a “nice to have”) can be confusing — particularly if you’re new to selling online. But, Jungle Scout’s new subscription options make it easier for you to decide what tools are right for you right now.
For example, if you’re an experienced seller with a staff of three or more working with you, the Professional is your best bet. Though you can add additional users/seats to the Suite plan, it’s significantly less expensive to get those extra seats by signing up for the Professional plan.
Plus, you can set different permissions for each user/seat. That way, your employees can only access what you want them to access.
However, if you’re new to Amazon — with little money to invest and just beginning your product research by yourself — then you may not want to spend money on more advanced seller tools. A Basic subscription is likely your best option for the moment.
What every plan includes
Regardless of what subscription you choose, you will always have access to the most accurate data in the industry and the best support.
- AccuSales™: Our estimates are generated using our customized algorithm, which delivers the industry’s most accurate estimates for Amazon sales.
- Historical product tracking data: You can make sure a product is performing well over time by tracking its performance.
- Historical keyword data: Ensure you have the best possible keywords for your product by tracking them to see if their performance remains steady over time.
- Marketplaces: No matter the plan, by using Jungle Scout you’re getting data for 10 of Amazon’s global marketplaces supporting third-party sellers.
Product research essentials
- Extension: Research products right on Amazon using our Chrome browser extension.
- Opportunity Score: Quickly view a product’s profitability and competitive potential.
- Product Tracker: Organize product ideas and compare their sales performance over time.
- Opportunity Finder: Uncover profitable opportunities by searching for high-demand and low-competition keywords.
- Product Database: Conduct product research using the industry’s most comprehensive Amazon catalog.
- Keyword Scout: Discover high-converting keywords using advanced filters to add to your listing.
- Supplier Database: Find and verify suppliers to source your products.
Support and training
- Academy Training: From resources to help you learn how to sell on Amazon (with exclusive step-by-step tutorials from Amazon pros) to advanced techniques for established sellers, Academy has training material for beginners and veteran sellers alike.
- Customer Support: We have the best support team around! It doesn’t matter if you need help with our software or you have questions about your Amazon business, our team will get you the answers you’re looking for. Plus, you can get help from our customer support experts 24/7.
Advanced seller features
If you are looking for more functionality, the Suite and Professional subscriptions give you access to the following features:
- Request Reviews: Request bulk product reviews through Seller Central in one click.
- Rank Tracker: View keyword rank history for multiple keywords at the same time.
- Listing Builder: Build data-driven listings with a proven keyword strategy.
- Sales Analytics: Track all your expenses and Amazon sales data.
- Inventory Manager: Know how much stock to reorder and when.
- Alerts: Customize notifications for product changes like price, hijacks, and Buy Box ownership.
- Email Campaigns: Connect with customers and grow your business through customized emails.
- Promotions: Promote your launch and boost sales with coupons and offers.
- Supplier Tracker: Manage supplier communications, compare quotes, and generate purchase orders.
Professional plan features
- Priority onboarding: We are committed to helping our customers succeed, which is why we introduced priority onboarding. This is ideal for the new freedom builder who wants to get up and running as quickly as possible, or for the advanced seller who just wants to speed up their growth on the platform.
- Historical data: From keywords to sales information, with the Professional subscription you get access to the most historical data. And having that information will give you a distinct advantage over your competition.
Ecommerce has more momentum now than ever before, and with all of the updates we’ve made to Jungle Scout, this is the perfect time to join Amazon’s selling community.
Regardless of where you are in your seller journey, Jungle Scout can help take you to the next level. Get all of the details on our pricing and get started today: